Thursday, September 24, 2009

lots of love. (i dont know why i named this post that)

i have a little brother named jace. he is an amazing kid. not just like any 18 year old boy, but seriously amazing. ive never met a boy his age that acted so mature and had so much compassion. if you talk to anyone his age or anyone older than him, they have nothing but good things to say about him. he treats girls with so much respect and genuinely cares about those around him. i can honestly say that i am so proud to be his sister. i love you jasper.

not only is he an amazing kid, but he is an incredible football player-my brother #17.





i also have an incredible little sister. shag is awesome. she is a definite mix of me and taryn. she is so beautiful and i love her! last week she was elected to be sophomore homecoming princess. way to go shag. - unfortunately my dad was unable to attend the game and walk her down the field, so in his stead were our two wonderful grandpas. 
my brother jace was also elected homecoming king. -i know we are a royal family:). he was playing football though, so for the half time recognition a little boy that idolizes him took his place as king! SO CUTE - might i add my mom is a hott mama!
oh yeah... did i mention my cousin brittany was elected junior homecoming princess! AWESOME! i think the polls might have been rigged- or i just have an awesome family! yeah thats it.



my grandpa and grandma wearing the royalty crowns! so cute.



sam and i had a wonderful anniversary! we both had classes all day, so afterwards we went to ross park, had a picnic and played frisbee golf. after that we had kayaking- then we went long boarding and unicycling. 




i have an awesome husband who afterward surprised me with a really cute dinner. he decorated our basement and made it a "chinese theme" complete with pillows, candles and chinese food.
i really wanted this bowl! so im very happy he got it for me. and i always love getting flowers!
so cute!


i got my hair cut and colored today! this picture is SICK but im really happy with it! if any of you need your hair done call SARAH (noorda) STUCKI! she just opened her own salon and does an awesome job! leave your email and i will give you her phone number if you want it!



ONE MORE THING>>>


ok. ya'll ready for this....

CRAFT NIGHT IS STARTING!!! yipee! This will take place on Thursday, October 15th at 7:00 pm please give me your email if you would like to come. Cost for the month of October will be $5 per person. Two of my wonderful friends have submitted AWESOME crafts to do- not only are they adorable, but for those of you who dont feel very "crafty" they are SUPER easy!


first my friend Stephanie Flower made these really cute journals with the young women in her ward. They are perfect for writing down notes, thoughts and of course used as a journal.



second my friend Britney Geddes has been making some darling ribbon bows. Even if you dont have a little girl they make perfect baby gifts and are really cute! (hers are a lot cuter than these, but i didnt get any pictures from her-these ones are mine) you can put them on headbands or just leave them as clips- we will have supplies for both options.

the $5 cost will go to all of the supplies like the journals, scrapbook paper, ribbon, clips, treats. 

you can expect this to be an awesome night full of fun and laughs so feel free to invite anyone you want-just make sure we know in advance so we can get all the supplies we need.

My friend Stephanie is making a craft night blog, so all of you can be up to date on what we are doing and when. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and we will let you know more information soon! (like where it will be, how you can pay, etc)

PLAN ON THIS AWESOME NIGHT I CANT WAIT!

REMEMBER LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL!

i love you all and hope life is good.

x0x0

12 comments:

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

YAY! Im so glad I saw you tonight! GOOD CHOICE ON THE CRAFTS!! I have been dying to make some bows for Kinlee. I'm so excited- count me IN! Kambosnowkid88@hotmail.com PS. Is there anything I can help with?

Heather and Eric said...

Cute Ideas!!!
heather_bullen@hotmail.com
:)

Taryn said...

I am glad you posted those pictures! Everyone looks so cute. And it looks like you had a good A-day. Sam loves you. Your hair looks cute. I haven't gotten mine done in about 7 months so I am pretty sure I need to do that. And if I have a little girl you can make her some bows at craft night okay? Thanks. Loves.

Angie said...

birch_angie@yahoo.com

Kasi Lee said...

I am so excited--I would love to come--beorkasi@isu.edu. Let me know if you need anything!

Larissa Wickham said...

I am so glad, I remember you kept talking about it and I am so excited that it is finally happening!!!! here is my email: wicklari@gmail.com
Love ya!

stephani said...

Shmeegs! The good news is that I bought four tickets and one is NOT SPOKEN FOR! So if you really do wanna come with..you can. My tickets are for Friday October 30th at 10:15 pm..in Idaho Falls. So-dinner then a whole lotta MJ! Can't wait!

schwang-schwanthony! said...

I so want some more bows for elly!! She looks adorable in them.. I can buy some from you if you would like :)

schwang-schwanthony! said...

I forgot to put my email. :) I have a class thurs nights but still email me kaileyrmitton21@gmail.com

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

I may like to come. If I can get away from East for awhile! My email is dav03020@yahoo.com.
Thanks
amy aplington

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Your family is super amazing!! i am lucky to know them and you!! how cute is your husband to set that up for you! :) i LOVE IT!! it makes me happy that you unicycle!! FUN!!! i will have to learn! and last but not least you do not look sick in that picture!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL as always!! cute hair cut!

Saunja said...

I love reading your blog. You do have an amazing family. I just love you guys! Homecoming was fun, enjoyed seeing your cute family out there!
And cute hair.