Wednesday, September 23, 2009

first comes love.

then comes marriage. 






then comes.........









2 years of marriage! :) 
yep. yesterday was our two year anniversary. heres ALOT of pictures from that wonderful day.
walking out of the logan temple.
thrilled to be mr. and mrs. geddes.

yep we're hitched!


so many of the ladies i love.
sams grandpa geddes.
stormin norman and grandma 



sams siblings. decker. sam. dan. jenny. katy

j-own and scottie dawg
lovely taranch. me. shag. and jas
i love this guy



the wedding party-there were so many people there- and we were thrilled about it!
our kicks. my cousin mattea embroidered our shoes they say- just married, geddes, 9.22.07
bridesmaides and groomsmen minus our siblings.
skanking.... its how we fell in love
sams best friends.
cousins. i love them.

the cake
the decorations
so much delicious candy. we had an ice cream bar and lots of candy for the food.




sam. i have loved these past 2 years with you. they have flown by, but it feels like a lifetime since we've been together. you are an amazing man who treats me like a queen. thank you for all you do for me. i cant wait for the eternities together! 

always and forever.
kyrsten

9 comments:

Erin_C said...

nice. i totally thought you were preggers too ;-)

congrats on two years! i loved seeing your wedding pictures. i've never seen them before. everything was so cute! and i love your shoes.

spencerandmolly said...

happy anniversary!!! i can't believe you guys have been married two years! congrats.

Liz said...

Those are super cute! Congrats! Two whole years!

Brandon and Brianne said...

YEAH TWO YEARS!! good work! Well I am super excited for you about the trip and so jealous... I guess I did just go there but still I will surely wish I was coming also haha!!! congrats on the Anniversary! love both your faces...

Cardon Family said...

congrats on two years! you guys had a beautiful wedding!:)

Saunja said...

You are so dang adorable. I just love your family!

Murdoch said...

Congratulations! It just keeps getting better.

Megan

I loved the pictures.

sam and kyrsten said...

saunja thanks so much i would love an invite to your blog! my email is kyrsten35@hotmail.com

Vince and Ashley said...

Those shoes are the best thing ever! haha, way cute pictures and congrats on the 2 yr mark! I'm going to be waiting to hear you announce that you're gonna have a baby!! :)