Saturday, June 6, 2009

update... not quite.

:) ok. ok. i know an update is LONG overdue... the problem is... I DONT HAVE THE INTERNET... im actually going kind of crazy. but my friend sarah let me use her computer for a bit. so i just want to let you all know we are alive and having a great time in dc. it is a completely different world out here but its fun to have a new experience. i promise a real update with LOTS of pictures of my trip to california, my moms retirement party (with TARYN who came for the weekend) and our journey to dc will all be included.  i hope your all doing great and having a WONDERFUL summer vacation with lots of fun adventures!


xoxo

4 comments:

spencerandmolly said...

glad you all made it! I thought you guys fell off the face of the earth. can't wait to see pics!

spencerandmolly said...

i know seriously, he's so flexible. Yeah i love it here. There is so much to do. How is D.C. I've ALWAYS wanted to go there, everyone says its the coolest city. Do you love it or what?

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

It's a tough life without the internet. I'm glad our neighbors are so generous and don't lock their. Maybe someday we'll get our own. How is DC? I'm glad you were able to stop by.

Melissa said...

Yeah!! You have a blog too!! I miss Fairfax already!! I'm jealous that you get to hang out with Sara every day. And Sam is totally good husband for decorating for you when you arrived!! Too cute!