Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dear Dave...

DEar Dave,

We WOuld like to thank you for pushing us into making a great decision. We love how well you took care of us and for the hard work you put into making this deal possible.... we love it! In FACT! we COulDNT be happier.... Now the big decision will be... wHO's Turn is it to...?!? 









DRIVE...
WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!! :) we absolutely LOVE it! and are so spoiled to have it! Sam is so happy to have a manly car now instead of our stinkin' aurora! although it was good to us... for awhile... We got it on MOnday and seriously havent stopped wanting to drive it and be in it! it is a used 06' but it is like BRAND SPANKIN NEW! someone really loved this car and took super good care of it! I Cant wait to go CAMPING now... that leads me to my next letter...

DEAR SUMMER,
Please come back. 

9 comments:

Taryn said...

I love it and I am jealous!! I really want a new car! Cute post too!

Erin_C said...

ha ha--Congrats! Cute car; or should I say studly car?

and i agree--I'm ready for summer to come back

Ty and Em said...

YAY! Congratulations! Oh my `00 Monte. Love it, but wish I could get a new car!

The Larsons said...

WOW!! So nice!!!I like the interior!

Angie said...

How fun! It's always fun to get a new car. Hey bring your scrapbook stuff next weekend. I think everyone that has stuff is going to bring it. I'm bringing my cricuit too! Yay, I'm so excited!

WeBeR FaM said...

That is way awesome! Congratulations! I am so jealous!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Cute car! I like it. How fun for you guys. I'll see you next weekend in Bear Lake, whoo hooo!

Brandon and Brianne said...

I love your new car!!! congrats! how fun! maybe this summer we will take a road trip down and all go camping! love ya!!!

spencerandmolly said...

I thought that was you two driving yesterday! You were looking stylish driving it for sure!