Thursday, April 17, 2008

an update

ok so i know its been awhile since ive posted... but i honestly dont know what to write... besides that i need to put up new pictures of our backpacking trip ive got nothing... the problem with the pictures is that everytime im on this thing... i dont have them with me! so i guess ill just do a post that alot of people have been seeming to do lately! a post of what makes me happy and what im grateful for. so here it goes....
im so thankful for my dear husband. he is the sweetest man in the world and treats me like a queen
im so thankful for my family. i have wonderful parents and sisters and brothers
im so thankful for sams family. they have welcomed me into their family and have made me feel like a part of it
im so thankful for my Savior. That he has atoned for my sins and stupidity and loves me no matter what.
im thankful for the gospel in my life. im thankful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder in the gospel
im so thankful for the temple! what a wonderful place to go! it just makes me so HAPPY!
im so thankful for sunshine! i am thrilled that its almost summer!
im thankful for study guides. Im thankful for the nice teachers that dont try to trick you when your taking a test!
im thankful for little kids and babies! it seems that right now everyone is pregnant or is having babies! I guess it is "MATING SEASON"!!! :)
im so thankful for snuggling! i love curling up on the couch and watching a good movie with my sweetheart!
im so thankful for research. that people have dedicated their lives in finding a cure and relief for many who are sick!
im thankful for how strong my dad is and how he just keeps going NO MATTER WHAT!
and finally im so thankful for tithing! i know its a weird one! but wow we receive so many blessings from paying it.
ok i guess i put enough... its good for me to honestly realize all the things im thankful for and all of my blessings. sometimes we just get too busy and dont notice really how wonderful our lives really are! i hope all of you are counting your blessings too! i love ya!

1 comments:

Taig said...

.. and everyone is being dumb because of it.
so yeah.
haha.
love ya sweets.
:]

taigs.