Monday, April 21, 2008

Escalante!

Well here they are! this trip was a blast im so glad my husband talked me into going on my FIRST backpacking trip! it was definitely a fun experience. for those of you who dont know... what was supposed to be a 5 mile hike turned into a 13 mile hike with 30 pound backpacks on our backs! wow! we were hiking until 10:30 at night! good thing i have a wonderful husband!!! :) he really was great to me though! we carried my pack along with his for about a mile and after that the men took us to a hotel for a good nights rest on something besides a sleeping bag! i loVe my life and my husband!!! and i know... i posted way to many pictures!!


Sam was trying to beat the timer on the camera... his arm looks silly!

Jared aka "Larry" and Rebecca our good friends
Rob and Brittany! shes making a silly face
If you look closely our tents are under the huge cliff... SCARY!
Larry and Sam on top of a neat sandstone formation!
this hike was SOO cool! we were squeezing through this tiny slot canyon

heres my sweetie
this is not water... its quick mud!! some crazy things happened during this stop!

Heres me in that same tiny slot canyon! it was so cool!

sorry i couldnt flip this one... its me and sam
My crazy husband and Rob cooking dinner!
Yes another picture of me and sam! this place was just so beautiful! take a glimpse at the packs

and this is where we were!! HOW AMAZING HUH!

I think its the largest lizard ive ever seen!
Here is Rebecca Brittany and me

1 comments:

Taig said...

update please.
:]
♥taigs.