Thursday, May 24, 2012

21 weeks, shag, texas


(i stole this picture from her facebook)
my little sister shag graduates from high school today. holy smokes! i wish so much i could be there to let her know im cheering her on! but hopefully she knows that i love her and am so so excited for her. she is going to have so much fun in college and will make so many fun memories. she is beautiful and radiant and makes everyone around her feel loved. 

have fun today shag! its the beginning of the rest of your life! and you are gonna rock it so hard!

xoxo

oh yeah. we are living in texas. and i love it here. but its hot.

4 comments:

Joel & Alli said...

Ah you look so awesome! And I'm only in my 16th week and there are days I get on the scale and I've gained 8 pounds! Ha so your 9 pounds just made me feel huge haha but I'm so excited for you guys and super jealous you're in Texas! Ive never been there but for some unknown reason I want to live there way bad! Ha do you'll have to take lots of pictures

Unknown said...

aw you look so cute!!! That sucks you guys are on the 3rd floor! Thats how it was for me with Jett when we were in Dallas in the summer time! The only good thing about that is I told myself it was my workout for the day HA! Gotta check out the yard sales there for baby things and clothes! I got most ALL of jetts clothes and some baby items from really nice yard sales! Way cheap too! talking .25 cents to a dollar for onsies and outfits! (I would work some deals too haha) but seriously take advantage of it! Its was so nice!
Anyways hope all is well!

Tresa & Norman said...

HEY, You are looking like you have a basketball belly.Ha. Glad all is well. We miss ya, so take good care of everyone. Taig's graduation was good and she looked so pretty. Had a good feast before the graduation.Your Mom is the best. Be careful and stop eating all that fat stuff.Everyone is doing good. Love ya.

Brandon and Brianne said...

You look too cute! I am SOOO glad I got to see that baby belly in person I love it and love that little wiggly in there!! :) Hope you have an awesome time in Texas. Hope to see ya on the way back maybe :) love you! ps I wish my cravings for maple doughnuts could be attributed to another human being growing in me.. um they are not I just LOVE maple doughnuts! lol