Wednesday, November 16, 2011

homeshield pest control

most of you know that my darling husband is a pest control salesman.
well tomorrow he and his business partner are having a gym night at a local gymnastics gym.
if you, your husband, your boyfriend, your brother, your dad, your grandpa or your dog are interested in not only having a good time but talking about the possibility of selling next summer come by!
anyone is welcome!
just text me or email me at kyrsten35{at}hotmail{dot}com

let me encourage you by saying... THE BEACH IS AMAZING!!! trust me, i know.

peace and love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those 3 little cuties!

Anonymous said...

This is really such an interesting and very knowledgeable post here you have submitted so that i think i like it very much. I think it can be very beneficial for most of the people.

pest control leesburg va