Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ill make this quick.

short and sweet. its the best right?

we are now in oregon. i LOVE oregon. i want to live here. move with me please?

while visiting a lovely beach someone left this note on our car accompanied by this sand dollar. it read: welcome to the coast. here is a sand dollar i found today. -a local

its amazing how something so small can make someone feel so happy. sam and i couldnt get over what a nice gesture this was!

this lady must have been listening to the spirit today. we needed a little bit of uplifting.

now we're smiling!

x0x0

6 comments:

Taryn said...

That was so nice. You look like mom in that picture. Love you! Have fun in Oregon!

spencerandmolly said...

awe that is so sweet. i love nice random gestures too. glad you're having fun!

Taig said...

i bet living with me would be better than living in oregon.. ;) just saying haha. miss you.

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

how nice of them! i want a freakin sand dollar!! Tell her to send me one! haha

Rachel said...

Hi cutest girl!!! I am adding you to my blog list!!! Why have I not done this before?? I just love you to pieces you are absolutley darling!! I have loved seeing your adventures....
I need your email cause my blog is private.
r2buchanan@hotmai.com

I want you to know how much I am thinking of you and your family...you are in my prayers***

Lusks in LOVE said...

what a cool thing to do- hmmm... i would leave a chunk of dirt from a potato and say welcome to idaho:) haha