Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breaking News

Sam and I have been chatting with our friends Rob and Brittney here and there about a trip we would like to take... I know I know your thinking KYRSTEN YOU MENTION TRIPS ALL THE TIME THAT NEVER ACCTUALLY HAPPEN. Yeah your right... at least not for the moment. Anyways tonight our friend Rob said that he recieved an email telling him that round trip tickets were on sale for $200.00... so Sam called me and said what do you think... I SAID DO IT! :) so for spring break we are taking a WONDERFUL VACATION... where to your wondering???...............................................................................................................................................
















NEW YORK CITY!!!!


Thats right! We are way excited! Kinda did it on a whim, but we couldnt be happier! If anybody knows of some great places to go please let us know!! It might not be super exciting to everyone else but we are STOKED. we have both always wanted to visit there and it will give us a great opportunity to see lots of new things!

11 comments:

WeBeR FaM said...

That is way exciting! I have never been there so I don't have any good info for ya, but I bet you guys will have a blast!

stephani said...

WHAT are you boooooooing me for missy?

The Larsons said...

How exciting!!! Well I have been there and there is so much to do that you will be busy every day!! Go do all the touristy things..iffle tower, libert, china town etc. However I have two favorite things I did...these are a Broadway (there is a place you can go in time square and get 1/2 price tickets ) and I went to a restraunt that moved! (cant remember the name of it)Iam meaning the whole restraunt would move!!! like the tables, chairs, floor! it was hilarious to try and eat! you ahve to go! It was fun! Iam jealous! you guys will have a blast!

Alisha said...

How fun and exciting!! I wish we could go on a fun trip like that.

Taig said...

SPOILED!

Chelsi said...

Thanks for your comment! I sell my changing pads with matching wipe cases for $35 (free shipping). I also do custom wipe cases for someone wanting to match their own diaper bag... just send me a picture and I'll make it to match what you already have. Let me know if you are interested and check out my newest addition for the LADIES!! -Chelsi sewnthings.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Hey Kyrsten! I stumbled across your blog the other day and thought I would say "hi"! How exciting that you are going to New York! I've been there and I would definitely recommend visiting Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. It is awesome and would be totally up your alley :) There are wax figurines of all sorts of celebrities (both dead and alive). I also would try and catch a Broadway play while there and of course see the Statue of Liberty and all those typical sites. Have fun!

Melissa Christensen

stephani said...

agreed. they were my favorites. so very entertaining! who did you go with? did you not LOVE penny? she was my favorite..so funny.

Brandon and Brianne said...

Kyrstie... I do talk to you on your blog...sometimes. haha Sorry mate! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE New York! Brandon and I have actually toyed with the idea of moving outside the city! DO everything! Be on broadway every night! If you get a chance see a show called the sleepy chaperon SO funnY! so... time for an update eh? LOve yoU!

Kasi Lee said...

Kyrsten, you lucky girl! You will both have so much fun! My sister went to Charmin toilet paper store in Times Square and told me that it is a must-see part! I hope you have a fabulous time there!

Taig said...

update please:]