Thursday, October 16, 2008

its a good life

I really just want to say I am so thankful for my life right now! I've wanted to post about conference for forever, but I just havent seemed to get around to it yet.-- every conference my family goes to Bear Lake to just relax and enjoy a little bit of spiritual bliss! :) its something i look forward to every 6 months. This time it was no different. I couldnt wait to get up to the beautiful mountains and glimmering lake! Let me just tell you it was beautiful! The leaves were every color you could imagine, it was amazing! For one I love the fall weather and I couldnt have been happier! Sam, Shag and I rode the four wheelers up the mountain and I was seriously in awe with how beautiful it was! Heavenly Father is seriously one cool guy for making the earth so awesome! Also I was seriously impressed with the Shag for how awesome of a four wheeler driver she is! she was doing all sorts of stuff that i was way to chicken to even think about! GO SHAG! Well, to go along with the whole conference part, I just felt so happy listening this time! I mean its always great, but there was just something about this conference. TO me, it felt like the entire theme of it was HOPE, FAITH, HAPPINESS! PRESSING ONWARD! it just seemed like all of the talks were uplifting. Letting us know that we are doing good! LIfe is good. With all the yuck that is going on in the world around us, it was so nice for me to have that reassuring comfort that if we are living our lives the way that we should, everything will be ok. Yeah we have trials every once in awhile, but Heavenly Father wants us to make the most of it! We need to show by our attitudes that we are enjoying the journey! Needless to say I loved it! It was really sad not having Taryn and Ryan there though! I cant wait to see you guys! That brings me to the next topic that I am so Thankful for... Thats family! What a great blessing to be brought up in such a strong close knit family. ON both sides-my mom and my dad's side. It is such a blessing to have grandparents that are so loving and have brought up their families in Christlike ways! I love it! I now have 2 great families! Sams family is so wonderful and they do so much for me! its so wonderful to know you married the RIGHT person! :) Because i DeFINATELY DID! Sam is so wonderful to me! He truly treats me like a PRINCESS! and I am so thankful for him! LIfe is seriously so wonderful. School and work are busy undeniably, but still I couldnt be happier with where I am right now. I enjoy my schooling, I really like my work, my house is always a mess... but im happy! Thats all that matters right?



PS Sam got me a new computer!!! YAY!!! I LOVE IT! ( it did not come with an Iphone...or the lamp) :)


this is just a picture i downloaded from the internet ill post one of my own soon

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Love you kyrst! Thanks for reminding me that life is good! i know it is, but i feel like i don't have anytime to remember that sometimes... I like your comp! Now you can design all sorts of cool stuff...

Taig said...

haha.. i'm not that good.. you're just a whimp.. but i love you.. very jealous of the computer.. you're right sam does treat you like a "princess". not very much longer until we reunite with tare. love you:] visit me soon.

Alisha said...

Oh my gosh! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!! You are so cute..how goes it?