Thursday, September 18, 2008

ONE YEaR DOWN


WEll everyone its about that time! Sam and i have almost been married for one year! i cant believe how fast its gone by! but what my one year mark that im going to talk about now is... ONE year since i have been an endowed member of the CHURCH of JEsus CHrist of Latter Day Saints! i cant believe it! what a WONDERFUL blessing it has been to be able to go through such a holy and sacred place! I have been able to recieve so many INCREDIBLE blessings because of my decision to go through the temple. I am so thankful to my HEavenly Father for allowing such BEAUTIFUL blessings into my life! the Temple is SUCH an IMPORTANT place, and i know that all of our lives get busy and hectic, but it really is VITAL for us all to attend regularly! i hope that Sam and I can work on getting there more frequently! what a wonderful blessing to have so many temples so close to where we live! IT will be one YEar tomorrow that I recieved my endowment in the Logan Utah LDS temple. wow how FABULOUS! :)

5 comments:

WeBeR FaM said...

Your new background is so cute! I agree with you I love fall! It is not too hot, but yet it is not freezing yet. It is a beautiful time of the year! That is so awesome that your anniversary is coming up, I bet you are so excited! Shane and I just had our third! It is so insane! The temple truely is an amazing place!

Angie said...

I can't believe you've already been married for almost a year! What the crap?
I don't care if you use the picture of the girls. I think that's cute you want to. And I'll call around and see who and when everyone would want to get together. So are starting to scrap book alot? Go to twopeasinabucket.com you'll love it!

Austin, Angie and Lillian said...

tig thanks i know lilli is a doll i love her so much she is seriously my best friend and she cant even talk back to me that much yet!! congrats on the ONE year thats exciting marriage is the greatest. its so fun every time we get together i cant wait til the next time, im coming into pocatello tomorrow for a couple days to see my fam. callllll ME!!!! we can go to lunch or do something fun! LOVE YOU

stephani said...

Ohhh Kyr I love you! Congrats on the one year mark!! We are coming upon ours in like..just over 3 months! Haha. Oh PS. I tagged you on my last post! Doooo it!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has already been that long. Other sites that are fun for scrapbooking are peppermintcreative.com and shabbyprincess.com. Lots of fun, cute, free kits!