Friday, May 16, 2008

POINTE... welcome to my life


Dont get me wrong. I am definately enjoying Chicago.. but honestly all we have done since we've gotten here is WORK! holy moly! :) sam goes into work everyday at 10:30 I go in at 11:30 and we both get finished around 9-9:30. Talk about exhausting days. I guess that is what we set out to do this summer though right. Sams job description= find pests. exterminate pests. make lots of MONEY! Mine= answer phones. use the computer. file papers. Thrilling right? ok i know i sound very negative and i apologize. life is good! Im so excited for my family to come in like 10 days! we are going to have a BLAST! Wicked, the cubs game, Nauvoo, so much fun will be had! By the way for those of you wondering sam is doing awesome with his sales! he is a very persuasive man! :) well we love you and hope life is good with all of you! keep us updated on whats going on! we miss you!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

I feel bad for you...but we will have some fun soon!

Taig said...

i'm so excited to see you. it's going to be such a fun weekend. ps. i had to go potty that's why i gave dad the phone. ha ha!

Hobbs Clan said...

We miss you guys!! Hope all is well and make a lot of money!! See ya when you get back!

Brittany said...

thats cool that you guys are making a lot of money. it sucks that you have to work all the time. i cant wait to see you guys again! love ya

Mike and Heidi McCracken said...

Hey I need your address in Chicago and could you get me Taryn's address in Ohio. I just want to send you an announcement. Sure love your face.