Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TAG~* im it!

So Taranch has tagged me... Ive never been tagged before so im kind of excited! hmm... lets see here are 6 little known facts about me...

1. -i love being creative... although im really not! i like to pretend like i make cute scrapbook pages, posters, cards, etc.
2.-ok this one probably isnt a little known fact, but a WELL known one! school is just not my cup of tea! i really dont like to go to my classes or study... EVER!
3.-i would love to ride in a hot air balloon someday! i have always wanted to! i think it would be tons of fun!
4.- i love hosting parties! Sam and I are always inviting people to our house and planning big get togethers! The MORE the MERRIER!
5.-if i could have one talent in the world, it would be to be an AMAZING singer! every time after i watch American Idol i belt songs around my house for hours or in the car, or in the shower acting like i am on the show! ( i also love american idol)
6.-i love to laugh! im very seldom serious! even in serious moments i like to crack a joke. i dont think everyone appreciates my sense of humor! ha

Those are some odd little things about me! i would now like to tag Aunt Kelli and J-own if she ever updates her blog in her life time! oh yeah i will also publish some pics of Louisiana and give you the scoop of what i did a little later on! it was a BLAST

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Too bad you are a good singer...silly you.

Taig said...

you're right about one thing.. you're seldom ever serious. but that's why i like you..

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

hello, andy and I are making our blog private so we wanted to add you to the list of people with permisson but needed your email address. If you could send it to me that would be great. mamajen12@yahoo.com

Ty and Em said...

I need to have you guys over for dinner! I mean, you live so close to us! What nights are good for you two? I love that you laugh so much! It makes things more fun!